- RSS Channel Showcase 2081030
- RSS Channel Showcase 7020985
- RSS Channel Showcase 5246431
- RSS Channel Showcase 8018997
Articles on this Page
- 09/06/13--12:13: _Cyber Security Awar...
- 09/06/13--12:24: _Rewind: CSAM’12
- 09/13/13--09:31: _CSAM’13: The Online...
- 09/15/13--06:19: _Blogathon
- 09/23/13--08:25: _CSAM’13 TShirt, Buy...
- 09/27/13--10:22: _IBM Cyber Security ...
- 09/27/13--11:05: _IBM Webinar Series
- 09/07/14--03:55: _CSAM’14: The Events...
- 09/10/14--23:23: _CSAM’14: A Fight Ag...
- 09/11/14--14:38: _CSAM’14: SCIT Gears...
- 09/09/15--07:48: _Paper Presentation
- 09/09/15--13:24: _Panel Discussion
- 09/09/15--13:27: _Surfathon
- 09/09/15--13:29: _Sherlock Holmes
- 09/09/15--13:31: _Quiz Wire
- 09/09/15--13:33: _Cryptic
- 09/09/15--13:35: _Detective Dramebaaz
- 09/12/15--07:35: _CSAM’15: Our Shared...
- 09/13/15--10:49: _CSAM’15: The Events...
- 09/14/16--12:43: _CSAM’16
- 09/06/13--12:13: Cyber Security Awareness Month – A Shared Responsibility
- 09/06/13--12:24: Rewind: CSAM’12
- 09/13/13--09:31: CSAM’13: The Online Security Quiz!
- 09/15/13--06:19: Blogathon
- 09/23/13--08:25: CSAM’13 TShirt, Buy today!
- 09/27/13--10:22: IBM Cyber Security Challenge
- 09/27/13--11:05: IBM Webinar Series
- 09/07/14--03:55: CSAM’14: The Events Catalogue
- 09/10/14--23:23: CSAM’14: A Fight Against All Odds
- 09/11/14--14:38: CSAM’14: SCIT Gears Up For CSAM
- 09/09/15--07:48: Paper Presentation
- 09/09/15--13:24: Panel Discussion
- 09/09/15--13:27: Surfathon
- 09/09/15--13:29: Sherlock Holmes
- 09/09/15--13:31: Quiz Wire
- 09/09/15--13:33: Cryptic
- 09/09/15--13:35: Detective Dramebaaz
- 09/12/15--07:35: CSAM’15: Our Shared Responsibility
- 09/13/15--10:49: CSAM’15: The Events Catalogue
- 09/14/16--12:43: CSAM’16
Cyber Security Awareness Month – A Shared Responsibility Over the years Internet has by all means evolved as the medium of communication for a common man. Internet, of course has made each of our lives simple but inadvertently the internet has magnified its presence and identity. Social networking or Cloud computing, it is the internet […]
October is celebrated as the National Cyber Security Awareness month around the world building a culture of awareness and preparedness among people about cyber security. We students at Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune understand the importance of it and celebrate every year keeping in mind the same intent through our CSAM Event. CSAM is […]
Every day we hear news about the latest computer viruses, phishing scams and identity theft dangers. Today more than ever it is necessary for the people to consider threats that the Internet brings right into their lives. That doesn’t mean we all have to become certified experts at information security, but each one of us […]
BLOGATHON – Blog and Win Big! Opportunity never knocks on an open door – it simply walks right in. CSAM’13 at Symbiosis Center for Information Technology proudly presents BLOGATHON, an online event for Blogging on Information Security for prizes to be won worth INR 30,000! The theme of CSAM’13 being Shared Responsibility, this […]
Here we unveil our Most awaited T Shirt for CSAM’13. Price: Rs.300 – Best Quality T Shirt Guaranteed. Delivery of T Shirt by 30th September. For people ordering from outside Pune, we will ship it to your desired location but Courier charges will be extra! Don’t worry about Quality, you are paying for one of […]
The “IBM Cyber Security Challenge” is presented by CSAM’13 in association with IBM. It provides an opportunity for students to assess their techno-managerial capabilities on Cyber Security. The students have to form a group of 2 members. They will be given a great chance to work on a real life case study. The flow of […]
In the wake of the upcoming Cyber Security Awareness Month, Team Matrix of SCIT has been organizing a series of Webinars in collaboration with IBM – our Title Sponsor. These Webinars cover the most burning and trending topics that affect the world of Cyber Security these days and have been rendered by some of the […]
Team Matrix and SCIT will be back this October when we celebrate the Cyber Security Awareness Month! This awareness programme which has a global outreach will invite people from various communities together to discuss how Information Security is everyone’s shared responsibility. With an array of assorted events and discussions lined up, CSAM’14 is on course […]
Cyber Security Awareness Month- A fight against all odds We as human like to stay connected with our close and dear ones may whatever be the medium. And internet being the mother of all communication channels in the current shrinking world has become a vital part in our daily life. Due to the overutilization of […]
There are lots of prizes to be won; so, don’t miss out on this opportunity! What started in October 2004 as National Cyber Security Awareness Month by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as a broad effort to help all Americans stay safer and secure online, has turned into a worldwide event now. CSAM aims […]
“You are a whiz kid when it comes to articulating an idea and stating your viewpoint. And this is your golden chance to do so.” This is your platform to express yourself, make your views known, explore your ideas and make the best paper presentation ever. Compete with the sharpest minds, lock horns with the […]
Interested in Information Security? Do you have a thirst to be updated about the latest happenings in this field? Have you always wanted to share your views in a forum with successful people from the industry? The wait is now over. This Cyber Security Awareness Month we bring to you the chance to take part […]
The SEARCH IS ON! In this Google dependent world, here we are to challenge you to think beyond! Welcome to “Surfathon” where the internet is your playground. Be ready to accumulate all your internet savvy tricks because you will be tested here not on your I.Q but on your “I.Q” (Internet-quotient). He came. He saw. […]
THE GAME IS ON! Do you believe you can be as shrewd as Sherlock Holmes? Do you believe you have that enigma? Get ready to unleash the detective in you! One symptom and a dozen possible causations. One stimulus and a hundred plausible responses. Dissecting the cause from the effect, rational from the abstract, critical […]
Everything starts with a question, do you have the answer? Let your intellect shine, let the rolling of brain race with every passing of minute. Let’s bring the sharpest minds together to take on the heat of challenging quiz of the year. CSAM ’15 proudly announces its flagship quizzing event Quiz wire. So put on […]
What’s the Clue? Do you think you know every part of your computer, everything that runs in it? And you could be a treasure hunter like Indiana Jones. Then this is the game for you. Solve the mystery and become a mastermind. Crack the conundrum and take the game away! Team Size: 3-4 EVENT RULES […]
Every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective. -John Bucan So you think you can act and have a detective brain too, well then we have all the right ingredients to make you our own “Byomkesh Bakshi”. Presenting to you detective dramebaaz, a quasi-acting event to take out […]
CSAM’15: Our Shared Responsibility We live in a world which is more connected than ever before. Whether we realize it or not, but the Internet touches almost all aspects of our daily life. We connect with friends and family, conduct business and online banking and rely on many services, like transportation and electricity that are […]
Team Matrix and SCIT will be back this October when we celebrate the Cyber Security Awareness Month! This awareness program which has a global outreach will invite people from various communities together to discuss how Information Security is everyone’s shared responsibility. With an array of assorted events and discussions lined up, CSAM’15 is on course […]
Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Analytics: State Of Play Cyber Security Awareness Month 2016 will be taking place on 9th October at Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology. Stay tuned for more!